Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mesa Verde

You can become the landlord of Fishrite & Woody's factory shops in Bellville

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The building in Northumberland Street has been on the market for a while now; initially priced at R7.5 million, some agents have it listed as low as R6.75m. This is the premises of what used to be the "Catch 62" fish wholesaler. The Google Maps from July 2017 is still branded as such.

northumberland-building.thumb.jpg.d6e95ac48afbb3d86f6252490e2f4181.jpg

The tenants are the factory shops of the Fishrite & Woody's brands.  Northumberland has quite a few factory shops, baking, material, craft, hobbies etc. But like in many business areas it has seen its fair share of vacancies recently both for sale and to rent. In fact right next door nudged between this building and CAB foods is a 252m2 unit to rent at R29k/mo (R115m2).

northumberland-street.thumb.png.12e33471bb837b4d14332e576bbab57f.png

The numbers:

northumberland-building-details.thumb.png.a5d224707b8ed58c52657ccc97b9a288.png

Edited by Mesa Verde

Specialist in failure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2020 at 4:39 PM, Mesa Verde said:

The building in Northumberland Street has been on the market for a while now; initially priced at R7.5 million, some agents have it listed as low as R6.75m. This is the premises of what used to be the "Catch 62" fish wholesaler. The Google Maps from July 2017 is still branded as such.

northumberland-building.thumb.jpg.d6e95ac48afbb3d86f6252490e2f4181.jpg

Hi, is that the N1 in the distance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Meat Packer said:

Hi, is that the N1 in the distance?

Yes, but not direct access. Coming from Cape Town CBD side you have to go over the northbound one-way Durban/Willie van Schoor  road and turn right into southbound Durban/Willie van Schoor, (pass the MKEM pharmacy), turn right at the Raglan street robot and the second left turn will take you into Northumberland road.  

Coming from Paarl you will take the Durban road off-ramp on the left (pass the MKEM pharmacy), turn right at the Raglan street robot and the second left turn will take you into Northumberland road.


Specialist in failure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on the Woody's WhatsApp group, this is a real factory shop (a shop in which goods, especially surplus stock, are sold directly by the manufacturers at a discount) not a retail outlet masquerading as a factory shop. 

woodys.thumb.jpg.8368509c01051b7ab94b8556aaa44e9e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ramon BuySell said:

I'm on the Woody's WhatsApp group, this is a real factory shop (a shop in which goods, especially surplus stock, are sold directly by the manufacturers at a discount) not a retail outlet masquerading as a factory shop. 

woodys.thumb.jpg.8368509c01051b7ab94b8556aaa44e9e.jpg

Those are good prices, even for resale. Are their food any good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, mr nobody said:

Those are good prices, even for resale. Are their food any good?

It's fairly good, they do get a lot of traders and things can get hectic when they have good specials, so you have to get there quick before it gets too full or you will get Black Friday style pushing and shoving and people scratching in your trolley (true story).

Edited by Ramon BuySell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...