vodacom-battery-security.jpg

vodacom-battery-security-2.jpg

MTN

mtn-battery-security.jpg

mtn-battery-security-2.jpg

Read more at MyBroadband

Community liaison. 
It ain't much but it's honest work.

That woman in the video that think she's a cowboy with a handbag, she is not police, no? on what authority is she making arrests and and at gunpoint. She is taking details at around 8 minutes and around 10 minutes she is making an arrest. She seems more in control than the police is. 

Posted (edited)
On 6/25/2020 at 11:59 AM, Dassie said:

That woman in the video that think she's a cowboy with a handbag, she is not police, no? on what authority is she making arrests and and at gunpoint. She is taking details at around 8 minutes and around 10 minutes she is making an arrest. She seems more in control than the police is. 

She works for Bivest Protea Coin they were hired by the cellular operators to investigate battery theft. Remember what that guy said at 8:50 to the police a battery is a battery. She has the same authority like me and you to arrest someone (citizens arrest) the rest is just theatrics to appear tough, although waiting for police to arrive would have taken a long time and criminals would have gotten away. They don't show her face when making the arrest but the inference is there and the numberplace on the Merc under surveillance is the same unless it was just recreated. I Google's her and she's a "divisional executive". I see even their COO was at the scene of arrest. I think it's all publicity maybe to show network operators that they are doing their work.

That being said it is a parasitic ecosystem that should not even exist so many people are making money here; millions on private investigators, millions on replacement batteries and the consumers will eventually pay.  

Edited by mr nobody